When viewing audit results, you can compare and organize items in the results report.
The results report is tightly connected with the diagram elements and the source code. Using the report, you can navigate to the specific location of the violation.
Warning: This feature is available for implementation projects only.
Use the following techniques when viewing audit results:
- Sort all the items according to the values for a specific column
- Group items according to the current column
- Navigate to the specific location of the violation
To sort all the items according to the values for a specific column:
- Switch to the audit results table.
- Click the column heading. The arrow in the heading displays whether sorting is ascending or descending.
To group items according to the current column:
- Right-click the Audit results table and choose Group By. This enables you to organize the results by changing the relationship of rows and columns.
- To ungroup the results, right-click the table, and choose Ungroup.
To navigate to the specific location of the violation:
- Select any element in the results report.
- Choose Open on the context menu (or just double click the row) to navigate directly to the source code.