You can print the entire table of audit violations, or select specific rows and columns.
Warning: This feature is available for implementation projects only.
To print the list of audit violations:
- Select the rows of the table that you want to print. Do not select anything if you want to print the entire list.
Tip: You can select multiple rows using CTRL+CLICK.
- Click the Print button on the Toolbar. The Print Audit dialog box opens.
- Choose the scope of the results to print using the Select View list box:
- All Results: If the results are grouped, choosing All Results prints a report for all groups in the current tabbed page. If the results are not grouped, then all results print for the current tabbed page.
- Active Group: If the results are grouped, you can select a group in the current tabbed page, and the printed report contains the results from the selected group.
- Selected Rows: You can select single or multiple rows in the audit results report view. Choosing Selected Rows prints a report for such selections.
- Each tabbed page can contain a list of audits (when the audits are ungrouped) or a group tree with a list of the selected group (when the audits are grouped).
Note: Unless the results have been grouped using the Group by command, the Active Group option is not enabled in the dialog window.
- If desired, specify the print zoom factor in the Print zoom field, or check Fit to page if you want to print the results on a single page. If Fit to page is checked, the Print zoom field is disabled.
- If necessary, adjust the page and printer settings:
- Click Print to open the system print dialog box, and send the file to the printer.