To create a new build configuration
- In the Project Manager, locate the Build configurations node. All the existing build configurations are listed here.
- Do either of the following:
- To create a new build configuration based on the current settings in the ProjectOptions dialog box, right-click the Build Configurations node and select Add new.
- To create a new build configuration based on an existing build configuration, right-click the name of the configuration (such as Debug or Release) and select Add new.
To change an existing build configuration
- Choose ProjectOptions. Build configuration is the first field on all the build-related pages.
- On any of the pages that contains the Build configuration field, select the name of the Build configuration you want to change.
- Adjust the project options on each of the build-related pages as appropriate for your needs.
Tip: To apply a build configuration to a project or project group, choose Project->Configuration Manager
and click Apply