You can use the modeling tools to create a set of metrics and to use a saved set of metrics.
To create a set of metrics:
- On the Diagram View, Model View, or class/interface, choose the QA Metrics command from the context menu (right-click). The dialog box QA Metric opens.
- Toolbar buttons in the dialog window provide commands for working with the sets of metrics.
- If you want to base your new saved set on the default set, click the Set default metric set button.
- If you want to base it on a previously created custom set, click the Load Metrtic Set button, then choose the desired saved .mts file.
- Go through the individual metrics and check those you want to include in the set, or clear those you do not want to include.
- Select all the items in a group by checking the group name.
- When you complete your selection, click the Save set button, and specify the location and filename for new set file.
To use a saved set of metrics:
- On the main menu choose ToolsModelingQA Metrics. The QA Metric dialog box opens.
- Click the Load Metric Set button and choose the .mts file you want to use.
- Click Start.
Tip: You might want to include the .mts files in your backup routine.