Most manipulations with diagram elements and links involve dragging the mouse or executing context menu commands on the selected elements.
To select a model element:
- Open the Diagram View.
- On a diagram:
- Click any element in the diagram to select it.
- To select multiple elements, hold down the CTRL key and click each element individually.
- Click the background and drag a lasso around an area to select all the elements it contains.
- For elements containing members, click on a member to select it.
- To select all elements on a diagram, press CTRL+A. Alternatively, right-click the diagram background and choose Select All on the context menu.