You can print diagrams separately or as a group, or print all diagrams in the project.
To print a diagram:
- With the diagram in focus in the Diagram View, choose FilePrint from the main menu. The Print diagram dialog box opens.
- In the Print Diagrams list box, specify the scope of diagrams to be printed:
- Active diagram: To print the currently selected diagram.
- Active with neighbors: To print the current diagram and the other diagrams of the same project.
- All opened: To print all diagrams currently opened in the Diagram view.
- All in model: To print all diagrams within a project group.
- In the Print zoom field, specify the zoom factor.
- If necessary, adjust the page and printer settings:
- Click the Print list box and choose Print dialog box to select the target printer.
- Use the Options dialog window (Modeling(level)DiagramPrint options) to set up the paper size, orientation, and margins.
Tip: Click Preview to open the preview pane. Use the Preview zoom slider, or Auto Preview zoom check box, as required.