Occurs when a communication channel opens to the server.
property OnLogin: TLoginEvent;
__property TLoginEvent OnLogin;
OnLogin occurs when connections are opened if the LoginPrompt property is true.
For DataSnap SOAP connection components, the following sequence of events occurs when opening a connection to an application server:
1. A BeforeConnect event occurs.
2. An OnWillConnect event occurs, where the application can supply an initial user name and password for the login dialog, as well as the connection options and status.
3. The login dialog appears, where the user can supply a user name and password.
4. The OnLogin event occurs, where you can write code to respond to the user-supplied values. (For example, you could convert an application-specific user name and password to database user name and password).
5. The connection is opened, and an AfterConnect event occurs.
Copyright(C) 2009 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!