During mastering, extra services related to the app you are mastering may be launched. At the end of the mastering process, Studio will attempt to shutdown any services it detects, but in some cases Studio cannot detect those services and you must shut them down manually before broadcasting the App.
You must be logged on as an administrator or a member of the Administrators group in order to complete this procedure. If your computer is connected to a network, network policy settings might also prevent you from completing this procedure.
1. Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
2. In the details panel, right-click the service, and then click Start, Stop, Pause, Resume, or Restart.
• If you stop, start, or restart a service, any dependent services are also affected.
• Changing the default service settings might prevent key services from running correctly. It is especially important to use caution when changing the Startup Type and Log On As settings of services that are configured to start automatically.
• To configure startup parameters for a service, right-click the service, click Properties, and then type the parameters in Start parameters before you click Start. These settings are used only once and are not saved. (A backslash (\) is treated as an escape character; type two back slashes for each back slash in a parameter.)